Exhibitor Showcase sessions are scheduled in a classroom setting and are offered concurrently with other AALL educational programs at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
Not only will your company have the opportunity to present your products and services to an invested audience of legal information professionals in a dedicated educational environment, you are afforded a full hour do it!
Each $1,800 Exhibitor Showcase includes:
- 60 minutes of presentation time
- Theater-style seating for 100 people with head table to seat 4 people
- Wireless hand-held podium microphone, wireless lavalier microphone, and table microphone
- Laptop, remote advance, projector, screen, and wired internet connection*
- Promotion on the conference app and conference website
- Signage with session listings outside each room
- Session listing on the Conference App
*Changes to the room set and audio-visual equipment are not allowed
Laptops are configured with:
- MS Office (PPT, Word, Excel)
- Browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox)
- Windows Media Player
- VLC Media Player
Complete the application by May 1, 2019 for each session you wish to schedule. Session time slots are limited, and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Act quickly as time slots will sell out early. You will be invoiced as assignments are made and they are non-refundable. Session assignments will be communicated after May 1.
Please include your company name in the showcase title. Full title and description are due by May 1 to Pam Reisinger at email@example.com.